7.08.2013

Three FREE Scrapbooking Paper Packs!


I’m a little late to the start, but I’m doing something special for the month of July. I’m going to be holding a Christmas in July event all month! I’ll be giving away scrapbooking paper packs, having sales on all of my Christmas designs, and creating some new Christmas themed designs! Because, after all, couldn’t we all use a bit more Christmas in our year?

Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I’m very excited to start on some more Christmas-based themes. Keep tuned to my Cherry Bloom Design webpage, or Facebook page, for updates on new designs and discounts this month.

As far as my freebies, I’m giving away THREE FREE JULY THEMED DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING PAPER PACKS! How do you go about getting them? Just visit my Facebook page (Cherry Bloom Design), click “like” and then click on the Freebies box below. Then, download away! it’s as simple as that!

 So head on over to my Facebook page and like it! I give away a free design every month there, so don’t forget to bring your friends along. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment