10.04.2012

Increase Font Preview (Sample Text) Size in Adobe Photoshop

Ever bothered by the fact that the sample text next to your font names in Adobe Photoshop are so small that you wonder why they are even there at all? Have no fear, there is a simple way to change the size of the font preview (also known as the sample text) in Photoshop so that you'll never have to squint again. Below is a preview of the final result.



1. Access the preferences

Click on Edit > Preferences > Type.



2. Change the font preview size

Simply select the dropdown box (the default is Medium) and choose the size that best suits you. The final preview I have above showcases the font preview as Huge.


1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! This is awesome. I just changed my type to Huge too :) I also use a font manager so I can type in the text I want to use and see what it looks like in every font.

    ReplyDelete